Looking for an anti Valentines SVG file? Grab this free Love Stinks Let’s Drink SVG file to get the party started!
Even though I am no longer in the single Anti Valentine’s camp, I was there for the majority of my 20s. I spent many a Valentine’s Day with friends at bars, parties, and at home watching sappy movies.
So when my blogger friends and I decided on Valentine’s Day as our theme for this month’s free SVG files hop, I knew I wanted to give some love to those of you who are on the Anti Valentine’s Day train.
And if you’ve been following me for a while you also know I’m a wine lover and have given you quite a few wine SVG files, so I combined both for this month’s Love Stinks Let’s Drink free SVG file!
Materials Needed for Love Stinks Tumbler
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Shareasale, Cricut, Awin, CreativeFabrica, and Amazon.com. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links (purple text). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- wine tumblers or wine glasses
- permanent adhesive vinyl – I like Cricut or Oracal 651
- Cricut or other vinyl cutting machine
- transfer tape
Once you’ve downloaded the free Love Stinks SVG file from below, upload it into Cricut Design Space and cut it out of permanent vinyl and weed out the extra vinyl.
I have a full step by step tutorial on how to apply vinyl to a tumbler so make sure to check that out for detailed instructions.
Clean the wine tumbler or wine glass with rubbing alcohol.
Apply transfer tape to your vinyl image, scrape it down, peel off the backing, and then place it on the tumbler.
Scrape down the vinyl and peel off the transfer tape. Let it cure for 72 hours (don’t let it get wet!) then enjoy!
Or use some heat transfer vinyl and make a shirt to wear!
FREE Anti Valentine’s SVG File
As a reminder, all of my FREE SVG files are for personal use only and not for commercial use. Please click here to purchase a commercial license if you want to use the files for commercial purposes such as to sell items for your small business.
Sometimes the file will look blurry when you first open it, but once you download it, the SVG will open up clearly.
If it doesn’t automatically download, you might need to right-click on it and Save As. If you need additional help, make sure to check out my post on how to download and upload files to CDS.
Or check out my Cricut Design Space 101 series for even more tutorials.
More Valentine’s Day SVG Files
If you are looking for a basic heart shape, make sure to check out my free heart svg bundle.
Below are a bunch of other cute Valentine’s SVG files from my crafty friends! Simply click on the purple links to hop on over to their sites.
- I Love You – That’s What Che Said
- Love Letter – We Can Make That
- You’re My Lobster – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Zombie Ate My Heart – Printable Crush
- All We Need is Love – Kelly Leigh Creates
- My Class is Full of Sweet Hearts – unOriginal Mom
- Love Shirt – Try It Like It Create It
- My Heart Belongs To Mommy/Daddy – Hello Creative Family
- Love You Most. The End. I win. – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Valentine Tacos – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hello Love – The Girl Creative
- Conversation Hearts – Liz on Call
- Llama Love You Forever – Life Sew Savory
- Scrunchie Valentine – Fynes Designs
- All of Me Loves All of You – Cutting Machine Crafting
- XOXO Pajamas – SeeLindsay
If you’d like to save this anti valentines SVG and more free Valentine’s Day SVG files for later or share you can PIN It now! If you are on a desktop hover over the top left of the image below and if you are on a phone simply tap on the image and a PIN It button will pop up to click on!
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!