Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love the Dollar Tree and I love my Cricut! Check out these amazing Dollar Tree Cricut ideas you can make for cheap but look amazing. No one will ever know if you don’t tell them!
Since I love to craft and craft items are not always budget-friendly, one of my favorite places for craft supplies are my local Dollar Stores. We actually have three in town!
My Dollar Tree now has an entire aisle devoted to craft supplies and has a ton of wood cutouts and words. Not all Dollar Trees carry the same items, but it’s worth to go check yours out if you have one.
Since I have done quite a few tutorials with my Cricut and items I’ve found at the Dollar Tree, I decided to round them up so you can get inspired by them all in one place.
Dollar Tree Cricut Supplies
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Shareasale and Amazon.com. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links (purple text). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
But first, let’s talk about some Dollar Tree Cricut blanks and supplies that you can find. Sometimes you need to think outside of the box to save some money when using a craft cutting machine.
- Colored Contact Paper – contact paper is a cheap alternative to vinyl. I love to use it to make stencils for large wood signs to save money.
- Clear Contact Paper – can use an alternative for transfer tape. It’s a little less sticky but it still works!
- Glass items – Dollar Tree has a ton of glassware. Wine glasses, mugs, fishbowls, cutting boards, votives, glasses, etc. All of these can be used to add vinyl too, glittered, or etched. See below for ideas!
- Plastic bins and organizers – The plastic bins are perfect for party favors or gifts and super easy to personalize with vinyl.
- Wood – as mentioned above some Dollar Trees carry a bunch of wood crafts that can be stained or painted and decorated.
- Socks, shirts, hats, pot holders, canvas – There is a good amount of fabric items that can be personalized with heat transfer vinyl.
- Seasonal items – too many to list, but they always carry clear ornaments, chargers, and signs that you can easily paint over and use as a blank
- School and craft supplies – you can always find poster board, paper, sometimes cardstock, stencils, hot glue gun, glitter
Did you know that you can order items from the Dollar Tree for either delivery or pick up at your local store? I have done this a lot when I need more than 12 items for party favors or PTA supplies. They all have a minimum quantity you need to order, usually 12 to 24.
So I hope that gave you some great ideas for Dollar Tree Cricut projects that you can start making. Remember, there are all sorts of nuggets you can find there, but you just have to open your creative mind to the possibilities!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a creative day!