Hi Friends! A few years ago I made a roundup of some of my favorite easy DIY family themed costumes across the web. I loved dressing as a family but my kids have gotten too big and my little one is so stubborn he will never wear what I want him too.
Sigh… Back in the day, I loved making cheap and easy themed costumes so I decided to make a new list for you of family costumes and matching kiddo and couples costumes! If you missed the first list of 35 family DIY costumes, click here!
Click on the link or pictures below to check out their tutorials.
1. Lego Movie Themed Costumes from Healthy Happy Thrifty Family
2. Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 Costumes from Mission to Save
3. Matching M&M costumes from House of Hepworths are easy and cute!
4. Toy Story Woody and Jessie Costumes from GYCT Designs
5. DIY Avengers Costumes with Handmade Thor’s hammer from C’mon Get Crafty
6. Super cute DIY Simpson family costumes tutorial over on Costume-Works.com
7. DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Smart Fun DIY
8. Lightning Bolt and Strike Victim from Charleston Crafted
9. See Vanessa Craft has some really great DIY family themed costumes like Wreck It Ralph costumes found here and no-sew Care Bear Costumes here.
10. Another fun couples costume from Charleston Crafted is this Britney and Justin costume
11. Zootopia Family Costumes from Cherish 365
12. Stranger Things Couple Costume from Shrimp Salad Circus
13. Starbucks Matching Halloween Kids Costumes from Our Home Made Easy
14. Jurassic Park Family Costumes from City to South
15. DIY Flinstones costumes from Mandi on Babble.com
16. Paw Patrol Family Costume from Moms & Crafters
17. Another cute one from Moms & Crafters is this Sesame Street Family Theme Costume
18. Monsters Inc Family Costumes over on Coolest Homemade Costumes
19. Wizard of Oz themed costumes over at Less is More.
20. Another fun DIY Peanuts Gang family themed costume on Costume-Works.com
There you have it!! Aren’t they great?? I love seeing other people’s creativity.
Do you have any cool ideas for family themed costumes?? I’d love to know what you’ve dressed up as!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a creative day!
Thanks so much for including my DIY Avengers family costumes and Thor’s Hammer! Pinned!
They are so fun!!