Grab a free I’m Snow Cute SVG cut file to create an adorable baby onesie or shirt for anyone! Plus links to 15 other snow SVG files to craft with!
My blogger friends and I had some fun making FREE snow themed SVG files for you this month!
There are a lot of cute snow SVG designs, so make sure to check them out below. For mine, I had some cuteness on my mind in this depressing world so today I have a new I’m Snow Cute SVG cut file for you!
Materials Needed for DIY Winter Baby Onesie
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Shareasale, Cricut, Awin, and Amazon.com. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links (purple text). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Cricut Joy or other vinyl cutting machine
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Heat Press or Iron
- Iron-on vinyl
- Baby onesie or tshirt
- Cricut weeding tools
Applying HTV to a Baby Onesie
Download the free I’m Snow Cute SVG file from below. Upload it into Cricut Design Space.
Also, if you are new to CDS, make sure to check out my series of Cricut Design Space 101 tutorials to get started.
Make sure to check out my full detailed tutorial on making a Cricut shirt from the start to finish with in-depth instructions if you need more help.
Preheat an EasyPress 2 or heat press or iron and then apply the vinyl image. Check out my EasyPress 2 tutorial to learn more about it.
All ready for your little snow cutie to wear! I also have an adorable Blessed SVG file that would look cute on a onesie!
Or you can put it on a tshirt for an older child or yourself!
I’m Snow Cute SVG File Download
As a reminder, all of my FREE SVG files are for personal use only and not for commercial use. Please click here to purchase a commercial license if you want to use the files for commercial purposes such as to sell items for your small business.
Sometimes the file will look blurry when you first open it, but once you download it, the SVG will open up clearly.
If it doesn’t automatically download, you might need to right-click on it and Save As. If you need additional help, make sure to check out my post on how to download and upload files to CDS.
Or check out my Cricut Design Space 101 series for even more tutorials.
More FREE Snow SVG Files
- Let it snow… Somewhere else! – We Can Make That!
- Don’t Let It Snow – seeLINDSAY
- Snow Cool SVG File – Printable Crush
- Snow Day Calories Don’t Count – Kelly Leigh Creates
- “I Smell Snow” Snow Globe – Hello Creative Family
- Snow Mat – Fynes Designs
- Winter Wonderland – Everyday Party Magazine
- There’s Snow Place Like Gnome – The Girl Creative
- Let it Snow – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Up to Snow Good – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 3D snowflakes – Liz on Call
- Welcome Snowflake Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I’m So Freaking Cold – Cutting Machine Crafting
- Cute Snowflake Crafts – Life Sew Savory
If you’d like to save these FREE snow cutting files for later or share you can PIN It now! If you are on a desktop hover over the top left of the image below and if you are on a phone simply tap on the image and a PIN It button will pop up to click on!
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!