Download and print these cute and easy New Years Eve party favors!
5…4…3…2…1 Happy New Year!! Cue the clinking champagne glasses and New Year’s kisses. I can remember watching the ball drop on TV (because we are west coasters) almost every year besides the years we had littles and were in bed!
Can you believe we are talking about New Year’s? Are you a party all night long kind of person or it’s 10 pm and it’s like any other day kind of person?
For me, it depends on the year. Sometimes we have friends over, sometimes we go to parties, and some years we are in bed by 10 pm. This year I’m hoping to ring in the new year with champagne and some kisses.
Materials Needed for New Years Eve Party Favors
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Amazon. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links (purple text).
- red cardstock – you can find a pack at any local craft store or on Amazon here
- Hershey’s kisses
- glue dots or tape
- Optional: Cricut cutting machine
- FREE PDF or SVG – see below
Option 1: Using a Cricut to Cut out New Years Favors
If you have an electronic cutting machine, these New Years party favors are super easy to make. All you’ll need to do is print then cut. If you don’t, skip to Option 2 below!
If you don’t have a Cricut and would like to learn more about it, make sure to browse through my Ultimate Resource of Cricut Ideas.
- Download the Midnight Kisses SVG file here. (Watch my video on how to upload into CDS if you need additional help with this step). Don’t worry if you can’t see the lips outline, it’s white so you won’t be able to see it until you upload the file into Cricut Design Space.
- Once it’s uploaded and added to a canvas, click FLATTEN. The outline of the mouth will disappear and layers will group together with a print sign.
- Click “Make It”. On the preview screen, increase the Project copies. I increased mine to 9 which put 3 on a page. NOTE: you will not see the outline since it’s white.
- Click Continue and then send it to your printer. Print it out on red cardstock. Place cardstock on Cricut cutting mat and cut with cardstock setting.
- Remove excess cardstock and cut-out lips.
- Add a glue dot or tape to center and attach a Hershey’s Kiss!
Option 2: Using Scissors and PDF to Make Midnight Kisses
- DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE.
- Print out on red or pink cardstock.
- Use scissors to cut each mouth out.
- Use glue dots or tape to attach Hershey’s kisses to center.
That’s it! Easy Peasy!
Hand them out to guests or lay them next to the matching photo props and reflection cards. Make sure to check out my Ultimate Roundup of New Years Eve Party ideas if you need more inspiration!
If you’d like to save these New Years Eve party favors, make sure to PIN it now by hovering over the top left of the image below.
If you’d like printable instructions, click the print button below.
- Glue Dots
- Hershey's Kisses
- Download SVG file. (See post above for file.)
- Upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Add to canvas and click FLATTEN.
- Click Make It. Increase project copies if want more than one.
- Send to printer. Print on cardstock.
- Place printed cardstock on Cricut cut mat and load into Cricut.
- Cut on cardstock setting.
- Remove cut pieces from mat.
- Use glue dots to attach Hershey's kisses to middle.
- Pass out to guests or place on table with other DIY New Years Eve party crafts!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a creative day!