Are you looking for some funny quarantine SVG files to make you laugh during this crazy time? Here are a bunch to get you crafting during SIP!
I am not a fan of being stuck at home, but I do have to admit I love all the shelter in place memes and funny videos.
My friends and I send each other texts all the time of the funny ones we find to keep us laughing, in touch and SANE!
If you are crafting like I am and wanting some funny quarantine SVG files to add to wine glasses, shirts, totes, signs… you are in luck!
I’ve partnered up with some other bloggers to give you some new craft files…woo hoo!
I also have to admit, I’ve been enjoying wine and cocktails a little more often. Having three kids at home, trying to work, home school, and not see my friends lead to my free SVG file!
Materials Needed for Wine Glasses
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Shareasale and Amazon.com. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links (purple text). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cricut or other cutting machine
- permanent adhesive vinyl
- transfer tape
- wine glass or other glass
- FREE SVG file – see below
Download the SVG file (see below) and upload it into Cricut Design Space. Size it to fit whatever material you will be putting it on. I love to use templates to see what my finished product might look like!
Set vinyl as your setting and cut out. Weed out the extra vinyl.
I use rubbing alcohol and a paper towel to clean my glass first. Then apply transfer tape to the wording and then center it on the wine glass.
Push down the vinyl and then remove the transfer paper.
FREE Because Quarantine SVG Files
There are two different files to choose from that have different fonts and one has the year.
The file is located in my FREEBIE section. Please enter your information below to get your password. You will be able to access all of our other free SVG files too!
More Funny SIP SVG Files
Make sure to check out all of these other great free SVG files. Simply click on the links below to go check out how to download them.
- Namaste…6ft Away from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Quarantined Teacher of the Year from We Can Make That
- Quarantine Coordinator from That’s What Che Said
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from Hello Creative Family
- Straight Outta Quarantine from The Girl Creative
- Caffeine & Quarantine from Liz on Call
- Stay Home from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Staycation 2029 from Everyday Party
- Surviving Quarantine One Sip at a Time from Happy Go Lucky
- I’m Not Drinking Alone…I’m Social Distancing from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Quarantine Hair Don’t Care from unOriginal Mom
- I was avoiding people before it was trendy from A House to Grow Old In
- How to Survive Quarantine One Craft at a Time from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
If you’d like to save this tutorial for later or share you can PIN It now! If you are on a desktop hover over the top left of the image below and if you are on a phone simply tap on the image and a PIN It button will pop up to click on!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a creative day!